April 25, 2010 24 Comments
Here at Stoke Gigs HQ we were talking about some of the fantastic entertainment names we’ve had here in Stoke on Trent in recent years, from Kasabian to Elton John, from Derren Brown to The Mighty Boosh, there’s literally been something for everyone.
We’re giving away a Stoke Gigs T-shirt to the person who comments telling us who you’d love to see playing in the city and why, hurry though as the competition ends on Friday 7th May 2010 at 7:00pm GMT. Please leave a valid email address so that you can be notified if you win!
THE SMALL PRINT
Stoke Gigs are happy to answer any other questions you have email@example.com
Your details will not be used for any purpose other than entry into this competition.
Stoke Gigs will not contact you for any purpose other than notifying the winner of this competition, unless you choose to subscribe.
Data submitted will be removed from our systems once the winner has been notified.
Terms and conditions of entry
1. Competition is open to UK residents only, aged 16 or over.
2. Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Stoke Gig, their family members or anyone else connected to this competition.
3. Competition closes at 7:00pm on 7th May 2010.
4. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 24 hours of the closing date.
5. Winners name and county will be published on this website.
6. Only one entry per person (those found to submit more than one entry will be disqualified without notification).
7. The prize of a Stoke Gigs T-Shirt (in any size you request) will be sent to the winner’s chosen delivery address within 2 weeks of the closing date.
8. The winner will be selected at random from all valid and correct entries.
9. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
10.By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules.
11.Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Stoke Gigs cannot accept responsibility for any loss of entry.
12.As promoter, Stoke Gigs’s decision is final and no dispute or discussion will be entered into.
13.Requests to confirm receipt of an entry will be ignored.
14.Only comments left via this post are valid, any replies met through twitter, facebook, myspace or any other site will not be vaild unless repeated here.
15.In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within the 24 hours following the competition closing date, another winner will be picked at random.