Movember comes to an end
November 27, 2011 Leave a comment
That’s right mo brothers and mo sistas, the time is nearly upon us, and that face fuzz is preparing to make a date with the razor. Movember comes to an end in just a few days so what better way to celebrate than with ‘Last Of The Mostaches.’
The event, set up by Stephen Brown, ends a month of awareness and fundraising by himself and work colleagues. Earlier in the week they managed to raise an impressive £642.00 thanks to a collection at Port Vale football club, and have been featured in a recent article in The Sentinel newspaper.
On Wednesday 30th November, Stephen and his colleagues host an evening of entertainment at The Chambers Wine Bar in Burslem from 7pm, and will be waving goodbye to that face fuzz for good.
In a last-ditch attempt to raise as much cash as possible, alongside moustache related music will also be a raffle with the following prizes:
- Beauty On The Square £20 Voucher
- Moorlands Inn Drinks / Meal £30 Voucher
- Autographed Port Vale Shirt
- Ye Olde Crown Burslem- 10 Free Pints
- Bottle of Whiskey
- Terraces Hanley £25 Voucher
- Waterworld Family Tickets x 2
- 2no Stoke City Home Game Tickets.
- Bottle Of Smirnoff
- Hollybush Stockton Brook Meal Voucher
- Rogsy’s Hanley Tattoo Studio £50 Voucher
- Duke William Burslem – Sunday Dinner for 2
- Bottle of Cava
- India Cottage Burslem Meal for 2
Entry to the event is free although donations will be greatly received. Don’t forget there’s still time to give to Movember. Click our link on the right hand side.