Stoke Gigs Guide To Recording Studios
Here at Stoke Gigs we’ve worked long and hard to try and bring to you the very best information that we can, in the form of our super helpful guides.
In this we explore the wonderful world of recording studios, to give you an at-a-glance guide of the best for your money.
1) Included in the Live room is Live PA including 2X SM 58mics, soundcraft 16/4/2 Desk, HH VS 500 amp, 1- 2 effects & 2X well capable pa speaker stacks.
2) The studio operates a fully automated CD duplication system, ideal for short runs up to 500 copies.
3) You do not pay for unproductive time (e.g. if you stop for lunch or there is a technical problem.)
4) If you are a band or writer from out of the area there is some accommodation.
5) You can setup one night – input levels and have a jam, then return the next day to proceed with recording.
1) Staffordshire’s most popular recording facility for the last 15 years.
2) Crown/Amcron powered vintage and rare Leak main monitors from the legendary London Town house studios and Genelec nearfeild monitors.
3) Onsite CD mastering to red book (16bit) or yellowbook (24bit) standard.
4) In house engineer, Shaun Lowe is a well respected producer and remixer and has worked on projects for the likes of Sash, Prince and Sting.
5) The studio has a lounge area, a chill out room with Huge TV, Video and DVD, Sky plus, Xbox, and is only 2min walk into the city centre.
1) Guitar, drum, DJ lessons and experience days available
2) Professional Artist Development, including photo shoot, meeting with VBS affiliates, logo design and more
3) Rehearsal space with free use of equipment from just £10 an hour
4) Recording sessions from just £75 including sound engineer, mixing and mastering engineer and 2 C.D.s
5) Promotion and management available
1) Fully equipped recording studio, incorporating both Analogue and Digital recording technology
2) Studio full of interesting and inspiring artwork collected over the years
3) Location and Mobile Recording using the latest Digital Multitrack Equipment and portable stereo recording equipment, ideal for live concerts, live bands, interviewing etc at broadcast quality
4) CD pressing and Vinyl pressing, plus Vinyl/LP transfer to CD
5) Gift vouchers available from £100
1) Founded in 1993
2) Crewe’s longest standing recording studio and practice rooms
3) Discounts for block bookings
4) Great equipment and productions
5) Years of experience
1) Commercial studio placed just outside Newcastle Under Lyme
2) High end analogue recording with a classic 2 inch Studer tape machine, plus high end digital recording with a MOTU 24 i/o interface
3) Professionally ESS designed with a large live room
4) Welcomes signed and unsigned artists
5) Boasts a wealth of local clientele including The Fortunas, The Boothen, The Sport and The Control
If you own a recording studio in the area or you want to recommend some great studios to be included in this guide then forward your requests or leave us a comment with your email address and we’ll get back to you.